Redwood Design Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Redwood Design Ltd in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Redwood Design Ltd
- Contact details are as follows:
- Office address: Unit 23 Duleek Business Park, Duleek, Co. Meath, Ireland
- Tel: 041-9880610/ 9880524/ 9880528
- Email: please contact us via our contact form
- When we refer to “we” it is Redwood Design Ltd
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
We are a limited company registered in Ireland (CRO number 305001) and operating since 1999. We are a specialist furniture, joinery and solid surface fabricator, based in Co. Meath, Ireland. We design and produce bespoke and custom made furniture for both commercial and domestic applications. Redwood Design specialises in contract furniture and other bespoke joinery such as reception desks, boardroom tables, timber and glass panelling, full joinery fit-outs and bespoke kitchens.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Sharon Kinahan (Director)
Purpose for processing your data
- When using our contact form(s) you will be asked to enter information such as your name and contact details. We use these details to assess your request and may use these to contact you for further information or answer your request. When using our contact form, the information you submit is stored in our website database (encrypted) as a back-up for a period of 15 days after which it is deleted automatically. Your original enquiry is securely sent to our offices by email and this email will be retained securely in our email system only for as long as is necessary in line with our company email retention policy.
- We have taken extra steps to insure the data you provide us with is dealt with in a safe manner.
- Our website is hosted on SSL (secure socket layer) which means communications to and from our website are fully encrypted (for instance when you submit a contact form).
- Emails sent to us by our site are sent via TLS (Transport Layer Security).
Please note that:
- Our website is hosted in Ireland
- Our emails are hosted by Microsoft Office 365 within the EU.
Why are we processing your data? Our legal basis
In order for us to provide you with quotations or for the purpose of general enquiries Redwood Design Ltd need to collect personal data.
Our reason (lawful reason) for processing you data under the GDPR is:
- Your details is required in order for us to contact you back and provide you with the information you have requested.
- In the event of a quote request the details entered will be used to provide you with a quote and possible subsequent follow up in regards to your request.
In any event, Redwood Design Ltd are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Redwood Design Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Redwood Design Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Who are sharing your data with?
In the case of enquiries, we do not share your data with any third party.
Data subject rights:
Redwood Design Ltd facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Redwood Design Ltd will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Redwood Design Ltd or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Redwood Design Ltd’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.